Clerici Tessuto Fall Winter 2022-2023 Collections
Clerici Tessuto Collection
The Clerici Tessuto Fall Winter 2022-2023 textile collection is divided into plains and jacquards.
The plain section is characterised by experimentation and the use of eco-sustainable yarns: new textures, new combinations of fibres, new technical treatments with coatings, new shaded dyeing techniques.
With regard to jacquards, two different souls coexist:
- fabrics with a minimal and sophisticated aesthetic, such as organzas with small checks, duchesse with inlay designs, georgette coquet;
- fabrics with rich and elaborate structures, such as the new brocades in which the technical world blends with the traditional and the fil coupè with tapes in different shades of lamé.
The Industry Fall Winter 2022-2023 textile collection is lively and heterogeneous, divided into five macro design themes, which reveal its many souls, making it versatile and full of creative ideas.
- Floral Theme: a selection of prints ranging from the most delicate to the most graphic flowers, the quintessential feminine theme;
- Geometric Theme: archival, graphic, fun and hyper-coloured designs;
- Animalier Theme: timeless and revisited in a graphic key;
- Ethnic Theme: a mix and match of ikat, paisley and ornamental;
- Tie & Dye Theme: a summer classic adapted to the winter season, thanks to colours reminiscent of camouflage prints.
The inspiration comes from old archive fabrics, old wallpapers and vintage garments, actualised and made contemporary, showing a feminine and ironic attitude.
The new collection will be presented at:
Hall 16 – Booths C26 C28 C30 C32